We have a flexible return policy and we make efforts to accommodate your requests as much as we can. We accept returns in the following scenarios:
- A wrong product has been dispatched and in the event that a product does not match the item selected during order confirmation
- If there is a quality or manufacturing defect on the product
- If the product is received in a damaged condition
We are happy to replace or refund any defective merchandise. Please email us with your order number and details along with a photo of the damage if possible.
- Email us at email@example.com about the damaged or defective product within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Include the order number and a photograph of the damaged piece.
- Pack the merchandise back in the original packaging / box with sufficient protection. Paste the return label on top of the box.
- Give it to the courier service that will be scheduled by us.
We do not accept returns of mandirs and products that are in good condition.